Top 20 Unique Dissertation Title Ideas In English Literature
Are you in the process of working on a dissertation for English literature, but have no clue what approach or title to select? Selecting the title that is right for you can make all the difference in a project. Without a great title you might be stuck for ideas on what to write, but with a great title you can get any project completed in a short period of time. Here are 20 unique title ideas in English literature:
- Compare two books in the horror genre that were written in the last 10 years
- Compare two books from the horror genre that were written over 50 years ago
- Compare two character from separate books that are similar tone another
- Name your top 3 books of all time
- What was Shakespeare’s bet play and why?
- Why is reading books a great idea for the development of a person
- What are the most important points to understand about Pride and Prejudice?
- What are the top 3 books to have been written in the last 5 years?
- What are the various prizes that are available in the field of writing?
- Name the most successful authors in the history of novel writing
- What advantages have technological developments given to writer?
- Who is the best writer of all time when it comes to romance novels?
- What is your favorite genre of books and why?
- What is your worst genre of books and why?
- What are the top things that should be considered when writing a book?
- Why do some writers make it to the top while others do not?
- What is so captivating about the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
- What are the key elements of a book that make it ideal for the big screen?
- What are the top Russian novel writers out there?
- What is the weirdest writer of all time, and why?
With the topic suggestions above you should be able to get the ball rolling with your own project. You’ll see that when you start it is not that difficult to keep up the momentum until the very end.