Where To Look For A Dissertation Timetable Sample
Do you think dissertation writing is everybody’s cup of tea? No, it’s not! You need to cultivate some habits to sharpen your skills and reveal the potentials. Dedication, punctuality, timely start, hard work and alertness are some of the values required to stick to the planned schedule.
If you are looking to adhere to the timetable, ask your teachers, professors, mentors and seniors to guide you. Apart from that web is a commendable place you can find a perfect timetable for writing the thesis. Do not get fooled by the writing agencies that promise you to provide excellent stuff within a week’s period.
To manage this grueling and cumbersome task, watch the samples provided on web.
- Do not linger your research work till the eleventh hour.
- Your slot of work should be in between 30 minutes- 2 hour. Human efficiency tends to slow down after this duration. 2 hours of minimum setting every 5 days a week offers productive output.
- Find the time slot that is best and keeps you most productive.
- Keep all your dissertation material at one place so that you do not have to waste time in collecting the stuff each time.
- You should plan your schedule months before and not weeks before to maintain consistency and achieve the desired target.
- Be practical and do not merely plan but stick to your planning.
Samples of time table available on web
- Week 1: Browsing via internet and online and offline library- Ensure that you have abundant material available.
- Week 2: Confirm the topic and show it to your supervisor.
- Week 3: Write aim, objective and hypothesis in mind. Check if research has already been carried in past and where you need to start from and what to focus on.
- Week 4: Compose the literature review.
- Week 5: Prepare an outline. Analyze the data, methods to be employed etc.
- Week 6: Prepare the questionnaire based on the collected data.
- Week 7: Collect the data
- Week 8: Continue with collection of data
- Week 9: Interpretation for results via statistical software based on analysis
- Week 10: Conclusion drawn should be unbiased
- Week 11: Preparing the report-Deciding the structure
- Week 12: Preparing the report-Deciding the structure... continued.
- Week 13: Organizing references for bibliography used in the research.
- Week 14: Composing the abstract: It should be included after the title page.
- Week 15: Review and recheck the report for any errors.
- Week 16: Submission of the dissertation for evaluation by the professor.
Keep marking a tick against the completed task. This will boost your confidence and will keep you on track. This step will surely help you in earning outstanding grades.